Booklyng enables hotels of all sizes to use the same sophisticated technology that OTAs use to boost their online sales but at an affordable price.
Our solutions are responsive and work seamlessly on any device.
Their design and configuration adapt to any corporate brand requirement.
Persuade the right customer at the right time with the right incentive.
used and trusted by:
You can discover all our popup products by navigating through the tabs on the left side.
- Smart, non-intrusive popup with a fully customizable design
- It can be used with unlimited segmentation variables to implement any business rule or strategy
- Use the Call-to-Action for example to apply a coupon automatically, to open another action or to redirect to another URL
Retain & Recover
- A popup which applies a coupon automatically after the visitor has registered
- It can be displayed when the visitor tries to leave to page to prevent him from leaving without booking
- Main elements are a smart popup with registration and a retargeting email to get lost visitors back to book
Save your Search
- A popup which appears right when the customers tries to leave the booking engine without converting
- It sends the search result to the visitor by email after registration
- Through this email, the customer gets back to the same search results (same hotel, dates, etc. he had chosen) with a simple click
- The visitor's contact data can be used for future remarketing campaigns
- Ready-to-use theme to quickly create a service card
- Its purpose is to highlight some key hotel service and features
- It is also possible to add a button which brings the customer for example straight to the booking process
One Click Coupon
- Show off promotions to persuade your visitors to book
- Apply discounts easily or refer to a web URL
- Use different incentives according to the visitor's business value or the step of the booking process
One Click Coupon Minimal Design
- Engage with visitors by using minimalist designs
- Better suited for small screen devices, such as a tablet or mobile phones
- Apply promo codes or special action on click
Increase the chances to delight and persuade your visitors to book by providing them with 2 or 3 different promotions. The visitors can choose their preferred one through this easy interactive layer. Uncover the preferences of your visitors by segmenting and analyzing what promotion they choose.
See how our Multioffer works in detail by watching our demo video.
Customizable according to your visitors' business value and/or behaviour. Make any message relevant using unlimited segmentation variables. Add interactivity to apply a promo code or to open new actions on clicks.
This is especially useful to attract the users' attention and, on click, it can open another action. It's the most popular notification on mobile devices.
Text & Icon
A more engaging design using a combination of Icon and Text to display information, apply a promo code or open another action by clicking on it.
Text & Icon and 2 CTAs
Ask for the user's consent or ask him to choose between two alternatives and, based on this choice, personalize the visitor's booking journey (show a new action, apply a promo code, take the user to another URL...)
Text & Icon - Searches
Notification that informs about the number of people currently searching for the same dates to increase the feeling of scarcity.
Number of visitors
Create a sense of urgency or scarcity by informing the user about the current number of visitors on the website.
Flexible notification, that shows additional information on hover, that can be beautified with icons.
Smart bar notification which can be positioned on the top or bottom of the screen, width 100%. It can be used to apply a coupon, open another action, refer to a different URL or just show text information.
Notification that can display customer's Reviews to boost trust and likelihood of undecided online visitors to book.
Tooltips are text labels that appear on top of an element, within the website or booking engine, to attract the user's focus. They may contain a brief explainer text to highlight an offer, a special price or to guide the customer to complete the booking.
Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages. They are sent to your visitors' devices, mobile or desktop, by your website through Booklyng, even when the user is not on your website. These notifications can only be sent, using custom rules and advanced segmentation, to users who have opted-in to receive these notifications.
All details are explained in the demo video.
It is possible to combine and orchestrate any Booklyng solutions with each other, easily. Use the following Customer Journey templates, to simplify the process of building these proven successful, persuasive and dynamic booking experience even further. You are ready to go in minutes!
Customer Journey with registration
It simplifies and guides you through the stages of building a sophisticated booking experience with multiple elements: a Smart notification, a Smart Popup and a Countdown Clock. It keeps and adds all the associated capabilities of each element, such as the exit-intent algorithm, the remarketing email and the advanced segmentation, etc.
Customer Journey with Multioffer
This variant creates a set of actions built around a multioffer, which will be initiated by a notification. The customer can decide between two offers. After clicking on the preferred offer, a popup with registration will appear. By entering the email and name, the coupon will be applied automatically and the countdown clock will appear to create a sense of urgency. These actions are orchestrated to create a "push and persuasive" customer experience.
Our brand new Analytics Dashboard provides you with all necessary data to understand what happens on your website, without any IT- or Google Analytics knowledge needed. We display the following data in our Dashboard:
- Booked nights by country
- Searched nights by country
- Visits per date
- Check-in searched in the period
- Booked Check-ins
- Conversion per date
- Visits by country
- Actions by country
- Length of stay booked by country
- Length of stay searched by country
Use our Dashboard to understand your customers better and to personalize your offers to their needs.
Variables and business rules available:
- Revenue management rules
- User business value
- User behavior
- The step of the booking process
- Origin of the visit (email, SEO, SEM, metas, ...)
- GEO-segmentation (city, country, area, ...)
- Type of technology (device, browser, ...)
- Cookies (i.e. history and/or interaction)
- Query parameters
- Data layer variables
User's actions and website events available:
- Exit Intent
- No room availability
- Step of the booking process
- Total booking value
- Type of room selected
- Page view
- Source URL (e.g. meta-search engines)
- Parameters in the URL (e.g. UTM value)
- On-page elements or values
- Time of inactivity
- Time on page
- Form submission
- Scroll down the page
- Personalized event
Gran Vía, 28 - 28008 Madrid
Edificio Telefonica | Planta 8
+34 91 116 00 32
Plaça d’Ernest Lluch i Martin, 5 Barcelona
Edificio Telefonica | Planta 16
+34 93 123 49 64